Friday 20 December 2013

Hi and Welcome

This is going to be my blog for Linux Gamers, why am I doing this because I spend most my life playing Linux games and want to help others with Linux gaming. Why now Linux gaming is getting bigger than ever, thanks to the support Valve is throwing behind it. SteamOS , Steam Machines and the Steam controller are all heading our way next year

So waht sort of content will I be posting, well mainly how to`s, editorials etc but could be some reviews, videos and maybe  bit of news but there are already good Linux gaming news blogs out there. I just hope to help people and provide some interesting reading for fellow Linux gamers.

Welcome, enjoy, explore and take care

Jon
more about me including contact details will be on a seperate page soon

No comments:

Post a Comment